Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Aggie Rings

My brother got his Aggie Ring! For those of you who aren't part of an Aggie family, this is a very special day. I received mine 10 years ago and very rarely do you see it missing from my right hand. I'm a girl who adores jewelry, so I slip on other rings every now and then. We Aggies have trained eyes; we can spot another Aggie ring across a crowded room or sections over at a football game. Aggies have a life-long connection and we have infinite pride in our school. I love Aggieland and still get goosebumps when I enter Kyle Field or hear the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band. There's just no place like it.
I'm forever part of the Aggie Class of 2000, and my brother is part of the Aggie Class of 2010. I'm so proud of him! I truly hope we've started a tradition. Maybe my Landon Cole will someday get his Aggie Ring. Gig 'Em!














No comments:

The Cross Family

The Cross Family

Followers

The Proud Parents

My photo
Celina, Texas, United States