Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A New Camera

My parents got me a brand new camera for Christmas....a REALLY nice camera. I was flabbergasted (I love to use words like that)! It's a Cannon Rebel xsi. It's something I've wanted for quite a while, but also something I never thought I'd have. And as an early birthday present, Bo gave me a telephoto lens. I'm in heaven! Since the day I got it, I've read instructions, manuals, and online photography courses. This camera is so capable of taking really nice pictures; it's just going to be a while before its user will be as capable. I promise to continue learning and will get better.
Mom, Landon, & I went down to College Station a couple weekends ago. I took my camera and it was really the first time to use it. I set everything manually, the shutter speed and aperture, and adjusted things for light. These pictures aren't great, but it's a start. Thank you Mom, Dad, & Bo!!!











No comments:

The Cross Family

The Cross Family

Followers

The Proud Parents

My photo
Celina, Texas, United States