Monday, November 24, 2008

Ah...Christmas Has Arrived...











This year we'll be spending Thanksgiving with my family in Tennessee! It's been entirely too long since we've seen the Smokies splashed with colors of gold, orange, and red. Traditionally, we put up the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving, when everyone else is pushing and shoving to get a good deal. However, we won't be here, so Christmas came a little early this year. Landon and I put up all the decorations while Bo was working Friday. I don't really go crazy inside the house; we have a little more fun with the outside decorations. Landon really enjoyed the Christmas tree and helping Momma with all the ornaments. His eyes light up with all the colorful trimmings; I can hardly wait to see those eyes on Christmas morning!

No comments:

The Cross Family

The Cross Family

Followers

The Proud Parents

My photo
Celina, Texas, United States