Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Weekend






Mom and I took Landon trick-or-treating around the McKinney Square Friday afternoon. Fortunately, Landon didn't really care about the candy so we just walked around and looked at all the little ones dressed up as their favorite ghouls, goblins, or cartoon characters. Star Wars Storm Troopers had to be the most popular this year. After the square, I took Landon to Bo's fire station. He has so much fun sitting in the fire engine and ambulance, and especially enjoys running through the bay yelling so he can hear his own echo.
Saturday, Bo and I, along with my folks, went down to Aggieland to watch TAMU take on Colorado. They aren't having a good season, so we were lucky to see one of their wins! Hearing the fight song, listening to the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, and watching the Aggies take the field gave me chills and brought back countless memories. I love that place, and always will.

No comments:

The Cross Family

The Cross Family

Followers

The Proud Parents

My photo
Celina, Texas, United States