Monday, August 3, 2009

Pictures: The Professional Kind






Bo and I take so many pictures of Landon. His entire life and those all-important "firsts" have been well-documented on camera. That's why I never get professional photos done. Actually, the truth is I'm too cheap (frugal, I say). Professional photographers charge a whole lot of money to capture sweet faces on film. The truth is their cameras are far superior to my little digital one and their pictures are even better. So, this frugal shopper came across a really good coupon and I booked an appointment for my little man. Landon was SO good! I mean he was just gosh-darn perfect! It broke my heart to walk away with only a few of the poses and pictures. I wanted all of them! They even entered one of his pictures (one that I didn't even buy!) in a contest. I do think he's rather adorable. And for all those who haven't seen my baby pictures, let me just tell you.....he's a spittin' image of his momma!

No comments:

The Cross Family

The Cross Family

Followers

The Proud Parents

My photo
Celina, Texas, United States