Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Crafty Day

If I didn't have to contribute to our family's income I would spend my days painting, cutting, sawing, gluing, drawing, and other sorts of craftiness. What a dream! I always have all these creative ideas floating in my head and usually manage to jot them down so as to not be forgotten. The problem is I never have a spare moment to bring those ideas to life.
I finally did manage to have some fun with Landon this past weekend though. He would almost always choose car races or monster truck rallies over a craft project with mom, but I caught him in the right mood on Saturday.

We created our own tye-dye t-shirts!






Our finished products!



The grasshopper that Landon caught with his own bare hands.



And, finally, our paint and sticker table!


No comments:

The Cross Family

The Cross Family

Followers

The Proud Parents

My photo
Celina, Texas, United States